The Research Facilitation and Dissemination team provides guidance and proposal support for MSU researchers to enhance the competitiveness of their grant proposals.
- Proposal development (i.e., writing, editing, reviewing, and data mining)
- Grant project management and coordination for collaborative, cross-college, and multi-institutional research grant proposals
- Support with creating budgets, and drafting supplementary materials
- Liaise with the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)
- Assistance with federal funding agency site visits
Please visit the Research Facilitation and Dissemination website for more information regarding services offered or contact:
- Lauren Aerni-Flessner, Ph.D., 517-432-4499, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shobha Ramanand, Ph.D., 517-432-4499, email@example.com
Special consulting services have been developed to assist MSU researchers with proposal preparation support. These services complement those offered by Research Facilitation & Dissemination and focus on specialized areas by funding entity such as NIH and NSF. Our grant consultants have worked with institutions across the country and have developed a set of best practices which they follow and share with MSU researchers. Read the Grant Submission Assistance Initiative for details on cost sharing for these programs.
- Grant editing
- Peer-review coordination
- Proposal consulting
- First draft review (with comments)
- Structure of your proposal
- Exploring funding
- Seminars and webinars
- Grant hot seat sessions (one-day critique sessions with fellow MSU researchers applying to the same agency)
Please direct any questions to RGS.firstname.lastname@example.org.