Write Winning Grants Seminar 2020
What previous attendees have to say:
- This was outstanding. I have written more than 40 grants and had eight funded. But I am new to MSU and have never attended a grant writing workshop. This exceeded all of my expectations. Well done.
- So impressed that you are able to keep our interest on a seemingly dry topic. Well done!
- Very clearly organized and presented. Worth every penny.
- One of the best workshops I have ever attended; topic and the way it was taught. Well worth an entire day of attendance. Thank you! John is an awesome presenter!
- The handout slides combined with the NIH workbook should provide any health researcher the tools for becoming a successfully funded independent investigator.
- The seminar was extremely helpful, particularly for someone at the beginning of her research journey. Thank you!
- Great seminar! Very helpful!
- I found that this workshop was instrumental even as I work on my dissertation proposal. Very grateful.
-I appreciate the organization of the material and especially the addition of relevant examples. Thank you for the booklet of slides and the agency reference publication - these materials will be important tools to reference in the future. Overall, excellent and very valuable seminar!
-Good speaker, knowledgeable, great sense of humor.
John Robertson from Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops will be the seminar presenter. Robertson is a recipient of competitive extramural funding from both the NIH and non-federal sources. He has served as a member of grant review panels, a reviewer for various biomedical journals, as well as a member of journal editorial boards.
The cost to attend the seminar including workbooks and lunch is $100.
Registration will open soon.
Michigan State University programs, activities, and facilities are available to all without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, political persuasion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, height, weight, veteran status, age or familial status. Please inform us if you need any accommodation for accessibility at (517) 432-4499.