New Ability Training Compliance System Launches
The Office of Regulatory Affairs will replace Saba LMS with a new learning management system, Ability, on December 3, 2018. Visit the ORA's website for more information on the new system.
Please note the following dates:
- November 29, 2018, 5:00 pm: Saba LMS will be taken offline to extract all training records.
Over the weekend, Saba historical data will be imported into the new system, along with an update from the HR system.
Suggest your trainees complete any in-progress online courses before this date because the new system will not know they were half finished.
- December 3, 2018, 8:00 am: Ability LMS will be fully accessible for training completions, manager and trainer views, compliance reporting and other tasks.
System User Training:
In addition to the printable guides and a few videos being developed, live Zoom webinars will be offered for users expecting advanced roles in the system.
- November 16, 11-12:00 am: Webinar for Ability Trainers/Course Owners (https://msu.zoom.us/meeting/register/991661709c6a8e984ac87b605f06faf5)
- November 26, 2018, 10-11:00 am: Webinar for Compliance Oversight (https://msu.zoom.us/meeting/register/7db545005f8183ac66858a512be5123a)
- December 4, 2018, 11-12:00 am: Webinar for Managers (https://msu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gtnfMpLxSGSMjaG6KiY2Eg)
- December 7, 2018, 11-12:00 am: Open/Drop-in Zoom Session for Your Questions (No registration required - https://msu.zoom.us/j/5178840948)
- Other events as requested.