NSF CAREER Award Panel Discussion
The Office of Research Facilitation and Dissemination is hosting an NSF CAREER panel featuring NSF CAREER awardees. The NSF CAREER award is a prestigious grant that integrates education and research. We invite all assistant professors and early career researchers who have an interest in applying for this award to join us and ask panelists any questions they have about writing a successful CAREER proposal. Information about campus resources that potential applicants can leverage will also be discussed at this event.
NSF CAREER award panelists:
- Jeffrey Nanzer, Dennis P. Nyquist Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Yadu Pokhrel, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Ashley Shade, Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology & Molecular Genetics and Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences
- Angela Wilson, John A. Hannah Distinguished Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Susan Wyche, Assistant Professor, Department of Media and Information
No registration required.
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://msu.zoom.us/j/805993144
Or iPhone one-tap: US: +16468769923,805993144# or +16699006833,805993144# Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833, Webinar ID: 805 993 144 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/alNVrxQS9